Toribash
Original Post
Guess Who's Back
This message has been deleted
Attached Files
Bang Bang.rpl (99.2 KB, 21 views)
Beat then skeet.rpl (127.4 KB, 21 views)
spinerooni.rpl (52.1 KB, 18 views)
tricks.rpl (167.3 KB, 14 views)
Spins.rpl (104.8 KB, 14 views)
SpaceMan.rpl (111.0 KB, 14 views)
boomskeet.rpl (88.4 KB, 10 views)
bang bang: this one was ok. But usually you don't use grab to carry someone as it will kill all of the momentum you have in order to move uke. Usually people tend to do some kind of manip hit to uke then lift him so he's more lighter to handle.

beat then skeet: I liked the opener to this one, but some of the manip hits were a strange choice. When you try and skeet try and make it one fluid motion. Also keep in mind all the power in a skeet comes from the wrist, the elbow is just an added bonus.

spinerooni: this was fun to watch, nice and simple.

tricks: I don't cnc tricking replays mainly because I can't do them myself and thus I shouldn't be allowed to even give you tips on them.

spins: try and make your hits more noticable by giving yourself a little leeway after hits so they don't look so weak. You get the dms, but the hits don't look pleasant.

spaceman/takes time: cool combo

boomskeet: like I said before, make the skeets look more fluid if you can through relaxing and rotating chest at the right moments. Because your dms are good, but your skeets are really slow and have no oomf to them.

thats quite a lot to go through, but I hope you get the little tips and critique I've given you, just need a little bit more work in there thats all.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Great replay. I like how you took off both hips, did a little kick to stall Uke from touching the ground, then a decap, but there was no pose . I retried it for you and got a shoulder dm with the kick. Then the groin randomly dmd against the ground. It took me 2 weird looking movements to get to a pose. I r8 6/10. Didn't have much action, but the replay was well made. Good job.
Attached Files
Apathetic isn't a ninja.rpl (179.1 KB, 11 views)
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
BoomPow: cool hits, work in your style (realism) and the pose. 6/10
destroyer: i dont like the hits... again, work in your style. 5/10
continue... in few weeks you will improve 200%.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.