Toribash
rank doesn't mean shit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
depends, you cant get to for example emperor without knowing what you're doing.
Ranks are not be all end all but they do give you some info on the player level. Granted they are not save scummed.

If you cant get to a high rank, you most likely are not a good player. And if you can get a really high rank, you most likely are a good player.
Execptions included ofc. High being in this case above fujin etc. Below high blue ranks shit's a mess
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 3, 2018 at 02:28 PM.
yeah ok rank doesn't mean shit...what's the point of making ranks if that doesn't tell you how good someone is lmao
Ranks are an almost reliable enough indication of skill level, though you can go against players at overlord/genbu who will make you wonder how they're past green/yellow ranks. They definitely indicate how good the player is to an extent though.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
You can get to rulers by just abusing a few gimmicks. In season 2 the ranks are super inflated
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
You can get to rulers by just abusing a few gimmicks.

ORRAAAAA
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
the ranks are absolutely worthless. worrying about your rank is a terrible waste of time. base your skill on character and game knowledge. not online rank.

in tekken 7, your online rank is stored locally. that means, you can make a copy of your rank, then when you lose, backup to that copy before you lost. that makes it so as if it never happened. then, when you win, you back that up and delete the old one. with either a little game knowledge or if you're flowchart trash, you can EASILY get red ranks with 0 losses.

so stop worrying about that shit. worry about your mechanics. relying on gimmicks to climb ranks makes you an even worse player. it makes you believe you're better than you are, then you get your shit rocked by someone who has an actual clue of how to play the game

not to mention that the least honest players and the most disgusting flowchart tier whore players are in ranked. if you can reliably beat those, you're doin something very right! (btw every noctis player deserves to be euthanized)
Last edited by WOLFSHEIM; Dec 16, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
I have TEKKEN 7 on steam but it wont launch REEEEEEEEEE

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I just got green rank once again hehe
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]