Ranking
This will do much good.

Especially in market when your thread gets bumped to the second page in such short time. The value of being on the front page is so great, I think it has created the temptation for a lot of useless bump posts.
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
This will do much good.

Especially in market when your thread gets bumped to the second page in such short time. The value of being on the front page is so great, I think it has created the temptation for a lot of useless bump posts.

Absolutely right. Also useless posting is just cluttering up the forums. Some parts are supposed to be fun etc, some parts are supposed to be useful. If you want to spam, go to stuff like Wibbles or something. There's bound to be alot of "ratemypoo"-threads there.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
There are a lot of mods inactive, because they are more than 16 years and got a life and a job. If I see any post, I will report it :v
Backseat moderation and spam-rules canceled due to veb saying so.

<~veb> they're too nazi
<~veb> thx

Despite that, there's no rule against it. But we encourage you to use the report button as much as possible, and to put more thought into your posting. It's more pleasant for all of us, etc.
Last edited by dalir; Mar 25, 2009 at 12:54 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]