Toribash
Originally Posted by ken54 View Post
I have a warning for Alpha.

Dylan6969 has the number 6969 in his name. When you take the square root of 6969, you get 83.480; this can be rounded down simply to 83.

83? 83 is the rating of Brazilian-born soccer player Paulinho on the game FIFA 18.

18. 2018. FIFA => Soccer => World Cup. Coincidentally, this year marks the year of a World Cup - and also, Paulinho made the official roster for Brazil and will be representing his country at the world cup.

At the world cup, teams are placed into groups, which all consist of 4 teams. In the group stage, a team plays its 3 group partners. So how many appearances will Paulinho make at the group stage this year? Well, Brazil have already played two matches, and Paulinho has made two appearances - playing a pivotal role in the midfield. With their upcoming match against Serbia in a must-win situation, he will most likely make an appearance in that match as well. Meaning he will have made 3 appearances in the group stage.

This is where it gets interesting.

So we have deduced that Paulinho will make 3 appearances in the world cup. But what number is on his jersey?

15. 15, when divided by 3 = 5. Five letters. Dylan's name has 5 letters.

I don't know. It's midnight where I'm at. I'll inform you all on the rest, later.

Interesting
hye i want to join alpha my name is redd sloberstone im a 6 year old mental health advocate id like to join to spread the mental health awareness in this soceity and also im exsactyl 3 foot 1 inch so i meet the hieght and im just liek you guys actiev 10% of the time and dead for the rest of th 90% so i think i fit right in
-----
Originally Posted by ken54 View Post
I have a warning for Alpha.

Dylan6969 has the number 6969 in his name. When you take the square root of 6969, you get 83.480; this can be rounded down simply to 83.

83? 83 is the rating of Brazilian-born soccer player Paulinho on the game FIFA 18.

18. 2018. FIFA => Soccer => World Cup. Coincidentally, this year marks the year of a World Cup - and also, Paulinho made the official roster for Brazil and will be representing his country at the world cup.

At the world cup, teams are placed into groups, which all consist of 4 teams. In the group stage, a team plays its 3 group partners. So how many appearances will Paulinho make at the group stage this year? Well, Brazil have already played two matches, and Paulinho has made two appearances - playing a pivotal role in the midfield. With their upcoming match against Serbia in a must-win situation, he will most likely make an appearance in that match as well. Meaning he will have made 3 appearances in the group stage.

This is where it gets interesting.

So we have deduced that Paulinho will make 3 appearances in the world cup. But what number is on his jersey?

15. 15, when divided by 3 = 5. Five letters. Dylan's name has 5 letters.

I don't know. It's midnight where I'm at. I'll inform you all on the rest, later.

Genius
Last edited by Moon; Jun 30, 2018 at 09:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
hye i want to join alpha my name is redd sloberstone im a 6 year old mental health advocate id like to join to spread the mental health awareness in this soceity and also im exsactyl 3 foot 1 inch so i meet the hieght and im just liek you guys actiev 10% of the time and dead for the rest of th 90% so i think i fit right in

ur in a clan bro. it wont let me invite you
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
no thanks

U werent getting invited anyways

🔥🚒🔥🚒