Toribash
Sepulcher, your Tae Kwon Do seems a little different than mine. I recently got my second degree black belt, but I had no mid terms, and my forms are shorter than 81 moves. Also, by my 1st-2nd degree midway point I would have been in it for 4 years.

Edit: Scythe, 1-on-5 person sparring sounds magical. I've never had to fight against more than two people (which was to get my 1st degree black belt).
Last edited by Person; May 21, 2008 at 05:17 AM.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Eh. I have yet to test for my black.

What my test is gonna involve is:

100 pushups/situps each
Sparring
Knowing all the forms for all the belts thus far (30-something.)
Breaking two boards simultaneously. (punch and kick.)
Breaking a cinderblock. (I'm actually not sure what this involves. I do know it has to be a palm strike of some sort.)
And, y'know, the typical mental stuff (memorizing what things mean, creeds, etc.)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Soo..your a black belt.. I think there's no Orange belt in TKD lool.... Maybe your using ITF(International TaekKwonDo Federation).. While We are using WTF(World TaekKwonDo Federation).. And I r black belt xD And I'm 4-5 years in TKD xD..

And I get an injury every week lol..haha fractured arms ftl lol xD And you have to train like 2-5 hrs a day >.>
Sweet dude, i take Jujitsu. I am a Purple belt and i rape black belts.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
Soo..your a black belt.. I think there's no Orange belt in TKD lool.... Maybe your using ITF(International TaekKwonDo Federation).. While We are using WTF(World TaekKwonDo Federation).. And I r black belt xD And I'm 4-5 years in TKD xD..

And I get an injury every week lol..haha fractured arms ftl lol xD And you have to train like 2-5 hrs a day >.>

I laughed at that
xD

Anyways,Gj to all TKD/MA here
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
lol mine is ATA

I can imagine your whole class...

"Cahreut! Kinyay... W T F!!! Thanx evarybody class dismized"
Aff you hack

meh im still taking martial arts and im a 2nd degree and i once did 200 side kicks in a row doing a kick to the shin, then stomach, then head, and repeat....without touching someone, just kicking for practice....
without letting my foot down once........
ya its true
i do martial arts, kickboxing, and Tae-Kwon-Do
ive been doin it for somewhere around 4 1\2 years.........
oh im in ATA to!
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Originally Posted by psyfon View Post
meh im still taking martial arts and im a 2nd degree and i once did 200 side kicks in a row doing a kick to the shin, then stomach, then head, and repeat....without touching someone, just kicking for practice....
without letting my foot down once........
ya its true
i do martial arts, kickboxing, and Tae-Kwon-Do
ive been doin it for somewhere around 4 1\2 years.........
oh im in ATA to!

I smell BS you always try to be the best at everything.

On Top: V nice man V nice