ES Recruitment Drive
wow you're even headhunting in ninjustu? i'd put an 8 if your first kick was successful so it's a 7.5/10

now my replay isn't that good but i just want to know if someone can edit it so that the last kick would dismember plz. and rate it (even though it's not finished)
Attached Files
uke - secret.rpl (110.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by EJM; Mar 22, 2011 at 09:50 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

its kinda hard to land a kick on a 55 turn frames

there ya go.

like the way u lifted uke.
ur getting better u didnt look stiff like in someother sp replays i saw of u.
7/10
well there wasnt enough momentum for a boom hit. but it got sth. witha plus and a pose.
Attached Files
ejm.rpl (146.2 KB, 8 views)
thx shemen the decap wasn't necessary so i editted it out and completed it in my style. tell me what you think. and do you mind if i use it in the clan video even if one kick was yours?
Attached Files
uke - secret4.rpl (146.2 KB, 7 views)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i personaly liked it but you looked kinda confused and struggled before throwing uke's head and you looked a little bit stiff right after the hand throw. but it was a nice shot. the decap was great as usual. i know skeet shots are hard and since this is your first time trying this, i'll put a 7.75/10.

-------------------------------------

now this is my first headpassing attempt. i tryed not to grab as much as i can.
Attached Files
headpassing2.rpl (184.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by EJM; Mar 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i liked the speed at first and the dism was great. you could try to dismember uke at the last kick in the air ;) 8/10

-----------------------

I just got 3rd place in an greykido gmtourney but that wasn't enough for a prize.
here's one of the matches i won. posting it to show the close save. i downloaded toribash 3.91 so all the mods i downloaded were gone (maybe 2 or 3) so i couldn't see the black squares.
Attached Files
asdasd.rpl (57.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by EJM; Mar 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

8/10 u got 3rd . and that guy from [IMNOOB] clape and was going for a lift. although thats not what i call awesome was ok for someone who couldnt see these squares.

heres is a replay from a mate that wanted to join. he didnt fill the reqs. so i told him he was denieds
Attached Files
tercorip.rpl (57.9 KB, 13 views)
was stiff but i love how u re caught it and stopped it form dqing and still one 7/10

wat are the turn frames suppose to be in spar? i had -30 grav and 10 turn frames
Attached Files
my spar with uke.rpl (215.2 KB, 10 views)
my spar with uke2.rpl (312.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by teague19; Apr 14, 2011 at 08:01 AM.