Toribash
um i guess i will apply for first captain the rank thing isnt very likely that someone in teh lan will get it

EDIT: I suggest Bman94 for first captain cause I don care
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Aug 16, 2007 at 04:37 AM.
I want to be first captain you have seen me play and my rank I think is like 111 so whatever you guys think I am up for =)
I would be a great treasurer. I am on frequently to keep on top of things, and I am great with money. I am also great in math and have good reasoning skills.

And no offense BMan, I'm not saying I am or am not one of them, but there are better people here than you. Sorry
Allow me to clarify. The treasurer sort of like a living bank. You keep the money and people donate some of their creds to the larger bank of Inq (the treasurer). If you then need some creds for something, you can borrow from the Inq bank and get what you need. You then have to pay the bank back for what you borrowed. The idea is that eventually Inq has a huge cred base since you donate continually. The banker has to be able to not spend the bank's money and not pay it back. I will watch all transactions. Post in the Inq bank thread if you wish to borrow and what you wish to borrow. If there is suddenly a drop in bank creds then someone is stealing.

Once we have a treasurer then i will put up a bank thread.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I am great with notation and documentation. I am extremely neat and organised and I could keep track of what everybody has, our total money, how long people have had money, number of transactions per person and total, and interest, if any is added. I am very efficient with microsoft office, particualrly outlook, and could make very clear charts and tables on everything. I would also be willing to send weekly reminders to anybody necessary, etc. I am also VERY responsible with money so I would not take money out unless it was really an emergency, and I would only take out a small amount that I already knew for sure I could pay back, about how long it would take me, and how I would do it. That's why I would be a great treasurer. =D

P.S. I could also post daily updates on the bank thread attaching my charts and posting who has what out, how much is out there total, and how much is actually IN the bank.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Aug 16, 2007 at 06:45 PM.
DesertPunk is hereby appointed to the position of First Captain. May your days be filled with blood and joy.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
congratz des... do a good job with it =D
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
well maybe i could be the clans secretary, or the clans second problem solver both under the chaplan.