ES Recruitment Drive
For fucks sake. I'm being watched by KiT's avatar. =(
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
psssst hxc. I was in this clan long before you. ;>

I'm actually welcome here. lolo-

Well your faggotry certainly isn't welcome by me. I knew you were in this clan, I actually discussed it with some of the members who were there at the time. Do you want to know what they said? "Yeah, that was before he got his smod and became a total dick to everyone for no reason. I swear he use to be cool".

I find it hard to believe you were ever a decent person here on the forums.

The fact you find the need to rage at people you don't actually know over trivial things is simply pathetic. It turns out people ask questions, and when you have heard this question before, or it could be found by perusing the forums, you flip out. Probably because you have nothing better to do.

Or was I too harsh there? Eh. Maybe it made you orgasm a little bit, you seem to love jacking off to angry men anyways lolololol-
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ohai KiTFox bby, you miss me? <3
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Hax: enough of this.

ATM you are being the noob, not him.

Also I'm sure he meant no harm and if he does, I'll assrape him (he'd like that xD).

I like kit, so shut up.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Well your faggotry certainly isn't welcome by me. I knew you were in this clan, I actually discussed it with some of the members who were there at the time. Do you want to know what they said? "Yeah, that was before he got his smod and became a total dick to everyone for no reason. I swear he use to be cool".

I find it hard to believe you were ever a decent person here on the forums.

The fact you find the need to rage at people you don't actually know over trivial things is simply pathetic. It turns out people ask questions, and when you have heard this question before, or it could be found by perusing the forums, you flip out. Probably because you have nothing better to do.

Or was I too harsh there? Eh. Maybe it made you orgasm a little bit, you seem to love jacking off to angry men anyways lolololol-

funny how you don't remember me backing you off relaxall for a reason, what did you say when I explained why? comforting? biting the hand that feeds.

sad too, I was going to try and make nice because your moderating is decent and I didn't want to be on you for no reason. but thanks for the reason.

slipanc
: stay away from my pretty little butthole

light: how the fuck did inq get this big :l
Last edited by KiTFoX; Feb 11, 2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: I SPELLED YOUR WRONG, THREE WEEK CORRECTION GO
KiTFoX: If you didn't want to start a fight, you shouldn't have came over to me in the Alpha forums acting high and mighty.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I didn't even know you were in Inq. I came here to drop a shitty joke on Perrys shitty board. :v