Ranking

I seriously recommend watching the Fnatic vs EG game. FLASH Q SUCK MY BALLLLLLS.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
You know, all I got to say is, Trundle is king.
I would show you my match history but it comes out as blurry when I upload it
to Imgur.

I always have to get that one loss that prevents me from a full victory match history :<

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

That's why you don't panth unless you are willing to risk a high chance of losing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That's why you don't panth unless you are willing to risk a high chance of losing.

Panth is really strong now.
I R IRONMAN
There are better, more reliable, picks than Panth still.
There are better, more reliable, picks than Panth still.

He has really good lane match ups, in mid and top, and the global presence from his ult is pretty retarded.

He doesn't fall lategame, he just transitions into tanky initiation, so you do need something like rumble or kennen top and maybe diana or kha'zix or xin jungle.
I R IRONMAN
Except he does fall off. In the current meta of stacking health, Panth is not in a very nice place, as he's a below average assassin early game, and a subpar tanky initiator late game. Sure he's better than where he was before because of item reworks, but he's definitely not in the golden zone of must picks, or even situation picks. Everything he can do, somebody else can do better.

His only plus is that he's a very heavy snowball champ, but you can get the same results from tf with the same global presence, or even jarvan mid with better late game scaling.
Except he does fall off. In the current meta of stacking health, Panth is not in a very nice place, as he's a below average assassin early game, and a subpar tanky initiator late game. Sure he's better than where he was before because of item reworks, but he's definitely not in the golden zone of must picks, or even situation picks. Everything he can do, somebody else can do better.

His only plus is that he's a very heavy snowball champ, but you can get the same results from tf with the same global presence, or even jarvan mid with better late game scaling.

There are better picks, that is true. I just really enjoy playing him. His Q spam in lane is pretty retarded.
I R IRONMAN
Best thing just happened last time I played elise.
You know how the spider Q let's the spiderlings jump from wherever they are to the target?

Well that actually works with the human form W spider, nothing more fun than watching an spider flying in the air exploding on impact.

There were enemy taric and cait with me in the middle. Taric was pretty much almost dead and I was left alone from the teamfight with these two. Seeing that caitlyn was abusing her range, I throw in the spider getting ready to then stun and kill, but she instantly used her E to escape, leaving the spider chasing her (with the spider having a longer life time now that it's chasing).

Wanting to witness something pretty damn funny, I rappelled on the fleeing taric, and Qed him, could've killed him with my basic attacks, but I just wanted to watch.
All of a sudden, the spider I threw at cait, almost ready to impact on her, jumped all the way from next to cait (1st broken enemy mid turret), to taric that just passed the bush to the river.

I really could've killed cait which would've been much better, but it was too exciting for me to see that spider fly for a kill than landing a boring old combo on a squishy caitlyn.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.