ES Recruitment Drive
So first I was Like, WHAT THE FUCK, 1 IP OFF FUCKING ARGHHH , I Bet he won't even be worth it -.-

I really have to play another whole game for this shit -.-

aaaaaaaaaaand then

Well...

-----
Oh and this is my friend Caldawg, He played these games with me . Oh and toon, looks like he is better than you, Haha!

Caldawg is OP

Last edited by phantom; Nov 25, 2012 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Season 3 - Revenge of the Bruiser

S3 will be the start of the bruiser meta. The items being released just promote bruiser dominance. I was with hippybob and some friends and we went X2daZ and Rengacia bot lane and dominated 6 out of the 7 games, granted hippy played other champions but the fact is what is an ad carry going to do against double bruisers. The only champions that have a chance is taric + ez/cork. We killed everyone else.

With all these new items for bruisers, ad ranged carries have no way on dealing with them. Items such Zephyr and Ice born Guantlet just seems unfair to deal with as an ad carry, add in Blade of the ruin king and they can perpetually slow you,heal and move faster.

With flash on a higher cool down and bruiser getting all this amazing gear, you, as an ad carry need next-level positioning skills.

RIP ADC S3
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
So first I was Like, WHAT THE FUCK, 1 IP OFF FUCKING ARGHHH , I Bet he won't even be worth it -.-

I really have to play another whole game for this shit -.-

aaaaaaaaaaand then

Well...

Why don't you tell them who your support was?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
West account nick:
JC Joanna

add me if anyone cares to :-)

i added ya, feel free to take contact whenever i'm on, (i'm not very good at doing this myself lol)
I'm a fucking professional!
Picking OP champs that don't get banned in duo ranked with Boredpayne.

Ali counters blitz so hard. I kept in front of ezreal the whole laning phase, got pulled then stunned and killed blitz and or cait.

Early adc shutdown too good.
Fun game was fun.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Zazo, I forgot you even played with me xO , Check match history now anyway, You only played with me in 3 of them
♥ mushu♥
There is already a #LoL channel saint.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.