ES Recruitment Drive
Anyone play malzahar? I just got him, only played 2 games but I still love him. Any advice and shit would be great <3
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
New CHRISTMAS SKINS IN PBE !!!
Have only tested kats one in-game, it is amazing. <3

2stronk

Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Anyone play malzahar? I just got him, only played 2 games but I still love him. Any advice and shit would be great <3

Level Q first to build up charges of your passive in spawn, max E first. Watch how the minion waves settle before you apply E, sometimes unruly enemy melee minions push past your melee minions and go straight for the casters. Using E on them would be wasting mana. Generally you will want to use E on the enemy minion that the most of your minions/your cannon minion is focussing while auto-attacking and/or Qing other minions to get them less than 75% or your lane opponent if you think your E can take the wave itself. Ideally both for maximum push and harrass.

Once you get a few levels on your abilities, your lane opponent has to either completely zone you out of lane or wait and let you clear the wave before even approaching to avoid getting hit with E. The real art to playing Malzahar is bouncing the E onto them when they think they're safe to move in for a last hit. For example, by leaving the last caster minion untouched, then Qing and autoing it as the penultimate minion in the wave is about to die, causing E to bounce to your lane opponent after 1 or 2 ticks. Your range of harrass is effectively the range of your Q + the bounce range of your E, which is ABSURD.

Adapt your items to what the enemy team is doing as always, though in my experience you will always be buying wota, dfg and athene's unholy grail. Although yes, you effectively have infinite mana during the laning phase, once you get to teamfights you will find that you have mana problems. You can push very hard as Malzahar but you can also gank very well, so you can mould him into your playstyle very nicely. Q provides vision over walls so if you're quick you can do your full combo on someone that thinks they're safe, while being pretty safe yourself.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Dec 8, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Elise's burst is way too awesome late game.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Zilean mid is way to fun.

season 3 top3 champions:

season 2 top3 champions:

comparing that I can say that I've got better for sure :C
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Yes she needs another nerf. ;p

Eh, her ratios are nothing special tbh. She has good base damage though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES