ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
good news oracle

syndra op

Thats why i purely hate AD-Ezreal. in my mention, hes not an ADC. hes still a mage, scaling with AP and AD.
Last edited by Mongius; Dec 18, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Thats why i purely hate AD-Ezreal. in my mention, hes not an ADC. hes still a mage, scaling with AD.

Yeah, AD Caster yo. You can be an AD carry without being just an auto attacker/right clicker in bot lane.

EDIT: read this slightly wrong. I perfer AD ez, but AP is fine too. I still feel AD ez does more high consistent damage than AP would. AP for sure has more burst, but AD has pretty decent burst as well.
Last edited by ed; Dec 18, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Syndra is hella fun :> I seriously hope they make a Hextech skin, where she has floating balls made of metal. Solely for the reason I can spam in chat: "I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL"

Edit: You know that feel where you ping mid a gank is coming, you come in for the gank, and they hug the turret at full health while you wreck the other laner and miss an easy first blood because they won't come up? Then bitch at you for no presence in the jungle when they have the inability to notice whenever I gank and refuse to go in when they do? And complain how you don't get as many wards as the other jungle because you get bullied in the jungle because the retard doesnt pay attention to pings and chat? Ya, that was a shitty game...
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 18, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Syndra is hella fun :> I seriously hope they make a Hextech skin, where she has floating balls made of metal. Solely for the reason I can spam in chat: "I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL"

Edit: You know that feel where you ping mid a gank is coming, you come in for the gank, and they hug the turret at full health while you wreck the other laner and miss an easy first blood because they won't come up? Then bitch at you for no presence in the jungle when they have the inability to notice whenever I gank and refuse to go in when they do? And complain how you don't get as many wards as the other jungle because you get bullied in the jungle because the retard doesnt pay attention to pings and chat? Ya, that was a shitty game...

Sounds like every game i jungle
I'm a fucking professional!
Seeing as you fellas are going to have a jungle circlefap I think I'll add a mid rant about terrible junglers. Oh what's that? You're fighting the enemy jungler at his blue and refuse to retreat despite the fact that everyone on the map is now heading in your direction? That's fantastic. I guess I deserve to lane against a fed doublebuffed pusher for not magically saving you. You're not coming to my lane any more or giving me any buffs? That seems reasonable given the circumstances. Though to top it off I would really appreciate it if you feed my lane opponent just a few more times by being caught way out of position, then tell me that I lost lane because he has more kills than me. Thanks.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Seeing as you fellas are going to have a jungle circlefap I think I'll add a mid rant about terrible junglers. Oh what's that? You're fighting the enemy jungler at his blue and refuse to retreat despite the fact that everyone on the map is now heading in your direction? That's fantastic. I guess I deserve to lane against a fed doublebuffed pusher for not magically saving you. You're not coming to my lane any more or giving me any buffs? That seems reasonable given the circumstances. Though to top it off I would really appreciate it if you feed my lane opponent just a few more times by being caught way out of position, then tell me that I lost lane because he has more kills than me. Thanks.

It's more the other way around when there is 4 of them in my jungle and no one does jack shit. I don't jungle often bur when i do this usually this happens. Which is then again why i don't jungle.......
Last edited by laststand; Dec 18, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

I'm not a fool, I'm also a more passive jungler anyways. At most I'll invade wraiths and smite steal the blue one, and only with 1 or more people helping me will I invade big camps. What bothers me is when I know the enemy jungle is at red, top is at top, bot is at bot, our mid is full and their mid is overextended, and I gank mid, and our mid does jack shit. Same for any other lane ganks where I know the positions.

Stupid thing was I continued to gank that lane, and she still didn't do jack shit during the ganks. I ganked top, at least he was paying attention. It was a pity their jungler came from the lane in anticipation, but it was the first time their jungler reacted to my gank, and the first time my lane reacted to my gank in that entire game. However, because of mid being incompetent, mid loses the lane, their mid starts roaming into my jungle with his jungle and I get counter-jungled to shit, receive no help, mia, or even a ward from mid, then get bitched at for getting less wards and oracles than the enemy jungle. Bot needed no ganks, cause they were stomping the blitz vayne. Top did well considering he was camped almost all game while against a Darius. Mid was just a festering pile of shit.

I have no problem with shit mids, shit tops, shit bots, and shit jungles. But if you're the only one doing poorly, and because of that you make it impossible for another position to succeed, blame yourself, not the position. You lose mid, and enemy mid starts to help their jungle? Then it's mid's fault for your jungle not keeping up with the enemy jungle, not the jungle's fault. So stop bitching about how I'm not doing as well as the enemy jungle and pick up your shit. <.<

/rant
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Oh look, someone who isn't a complete retard. Sadly I used all of my refunds to be able to afford Rengar.
People say he's still overpowered, but all he can really do is jump out of a bush and run away with his tail between his legs after doing fail amounts of "burst" damage.
My advice would be: if you're gonna be Rengar, choose Kha'zhix! He could 1v1 Rengar before the nerfs. What does that say?

Did you see the jungling Syndra? Minions and monsters attack her orb, which doesn't take damage. Basically she's an invincible jungler.

Holy shit, same here.