ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
So for all of you cocky motherfuckers out there, don't be cocky in a 5v5 fight because in the end you might look like a dick. My team fed horrible in 5v5 and I challanged him to a 1v1 and apparently he looked pretty retarded when I won. And I used ap yi since that was his champ in the 5v5.

He made himself look stupid, and he knows it. Congrats.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Large minions always drop a soul, I'm assuming that includes blue wraith, large golem and brown wolf? If so, denying probably won't even be possible. His ganks are going to be brutal, I cannot wait. Also, is he a melee or ranged champion? Looking at the attack animation it could really be either, which will affect what he builds.

He's ranged.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
So for all of you cocky motherfuckers out there, don't be cocky in a 5v5 fight because in the end you might look like a dick. My team fed horrible in 5v5 and I challanged him to a 1v1 and apparently he looked pretty retarded when I won. And I used ap yi since that was his champ in the 5v5.

Winning an 1vs1 with ap yi is not something tou brag about.

looooooooooooooool, you were using AP yi, that's not even an honourable victory Kat can't do shit against AP yi. Maybe pick a balanced champion when 1v1ing.
I R IRONMAN
lee sin is a fuckin beast :3
just stardet playing ranked "seriously" and actually carrying up my elo.
just picked lee sin this match and fucked the shit out of the jungle lol
top gank with lvl 2. cuz i was worry about elise against panth, but after i got first blood it was pretty fine. ganked 2 mins later again and then elise got the kill, then panth suddenly stardet warding lol
then ganked bot, carry got a double kill and from this point, top and bot was won and i was fed. then just kept ganking getting kills.
at the end i died 2 times cuz of an bad engage and the enemy team´s stupidity to focus me. but my team didnt cared about it and fucked a 4v5 ..
also khazix told us that he was streamin that match... D:
(sorry for abusing the word "fuck")

lee sin is a beast

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I wonder if enemy champions can see a lantern in a bush or over a wall, because otherwise any jungler ganking bot would be brutally efficient

so I'm on a really bad losing streak with fiddlesticks for some reason, then this happened

kekeke

2.7k health, 20k healing done
was against AP teemo, AP Leona, and AP cho'gath
what the hell were they thinking
Last edited by Lume; Jan 9, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I wonder if enemy champions can see a lantern in a bush or over a wall, because otherwise any jungler ganking bot would be brutally efficient

What do you mean a lantern? You mean like a wriggles lantern ward? If so, you have to have direct vision of that ward if you have an oracles as in standing in the exact same bush, there has to be no obstacles blocking it or you have to have a pink ward near it.
Winning an 1vs1 with ap yi is not something tou brag about.

looooooooooooooool, you were using AP yi, that's not even an honourable victory Kat can't do shit against AP yi. Maybe pick a balanced champion when 1v1ing.

First, wasn't bragging.

Second, I used ap yi since thats what he used to get fed and beat our team in the 5v5, I did it to make him realize the cheap champ he was playing.

First, wasn't bragging.

what you said in the endgame chat does not match your current statement.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
What do you mean a lantern? You mean like a wriggles lantern ward? If so, you have to have direct vision of that ward if you have an oracles as in standing in the exact same bush, there has to be no obstacles blocking it or you have to have a pink ward near it.

If this thread could stay on one topic for long enough it would be clear that he is talking about Thresh's W which is when he throws out his lantern. If the can't see the lantern then Thresh can set up some pretty nasty combos with the jungles. For example, you sit in bush and use W on yourself then Q the enemy pulling yourself to them and then the jungler clicks on the lantern for insta surprise butt decks.

In other news, NIGHT OF FIRE!

I will give you 10 IP if you can tell me the league reference.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
So me and ed just carried the most retarded team ever.

Ashe kept farming when we were pushing mid and got caught out every fight.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks