ES Recruitment Drive
Commenting on this last replay:
JESUS F. CHRIST, I had to watch it about 3 times just to be sure it wasn't footmod. Well, all I have to say is something you might already know: It lacks on flow and it was really stiff. Other than that you did an incredible job, it was fast and destructive, loved every single hit. 9/10

EDIT: as I watched your other replays I noticed that you need to work more on your flow, I guess that's all you need to improve for now.

Also, I know it's asking a bit much, but would you mind commenting on my thread too?
Last edited by Rial; Jan 19, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
:^)
I would say that you only went for boomhits but that movement was very steady and fast, so shit son awesome replay.
It looks nice, fast and destructive. But I'm not much of a fan of the opening hits. Though destructive, it seemed somewhat easy to get those dms. Still, the destruction looks alright.
I liked it, though I prefer seeing uke all fucked up. The opener was decent, but the following spins were pretty twitchy. When you threw the head, it looked pretty weak, even though you managed to split. You were also a bit stiff most of the time. I really enjoyed the last trick, though. 7/10
:^)