Ranking
Great transitions between the hits, the wrist dm is very satisfying and I was surprised you got both glutes off from the kick. I don't have much to say about the replay, but it is strangely one of the most chezda replays Ive seen that wasn't made by chezda, not even just the fully extended legs opener, all the dms were very chezda like.
oh yeah
replay was a bit slow for my tastes, but hits and movements were pretty clean

gj
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the opener was a little meh, but yeah as pusga and MrJingles said. The hits were clean and the transitions were on the spot.

another great replay by a great replaymaker.
fantastic job.
wow thanks guys

i think i forgot how to ukebash properly

edit: posted 2 versions bc i cant decide
Attached Files
dorya.rpl (121.4 KB, 16 views)
grace kelly.rpl (115.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Luminusian; Jun 29, 2019 at 07:11 PM.
yeah ok
i like the first version better, but u go relax all after u get the decap and i didnt really like that probably just me cool replay mang
alright guy
I agree with fudgie I like the first version more just cause the kick looks more stylish to me. Also I actually liked the spastic relax all moment.
I like your slow, held stances you soemtimes do before speeding up, it is a nice dynamic detail if that makes sense, most replays have a constant speed.

Anyway welcome back, it is good to have more people around.
oh yeah
thank u all, how have u been fudgie

i cant stop making replays i think im back in 2011
Attached Files
octavia.rpl (230.3 KB, 15 views)
yeah ok
im pretty good how about yourself

i dont really have any comments for this one, good replay
the only thing i could say was the that pecs kick didnt have a big OOMFPH
alright guy
all's well—you should talk more on discord

considering merging this thread with my old one to maintain contuinity or whatever
Attached Files
sherbet sunset.rpl (320.2 KB, 18 views)
yeah ok
please merge it.

also this replay was just insane, your kicks were going through uke like it was nothing.
i wish i can dm this good.
also what were you trying to do before the pose? you did some weird shit and i didn't like it at all.
all in all, solid as always, dms insane.
9/10