Toribash
Original Post
[Important] poll and new ambitions
Okay, so here we go. The main points we are weak in are:

Forum activity: Yeah okay, I plan to make a forum activity check every week. It's up to Saru to determine what happens to the ones who do not show their activity. In my opinoin, they should be kicked.

Ingame activity: Yessir, another week point. I have spotted one elite in-game before, and that is cdsonic. I plan on creating an in-game event we can host, or betting server, or tourney or something like that.

IRC activity: The least you could do is be there. If you are mostly on an android cell phone. Download the free application called AndChat. If you decide to do that, PM and I will help you from there. The IRC will be #elite and I will be there as much as possible.

Thank you, bye.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Yeah, I purposely went inactive for a couple of days to test his resolve, which crumbled rather quickly. He'd be more suited in a clan that makes Toribash a part of their daily life, which is obviously not us. I'm looking into that YoDestiny guy that applied, though. If anyone else sees him on, chat him up, get to know him a little bit, and let me know; I'll be trying to meet up with him in the meantime.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Okay, so here we go. The main points we are weak in are:

Forum activity: Yeah okay, I plan to make a forum activity check every week. It's up to Saru to determine what happens to the ones who do not show their activity. In my opinoin, they should be kicked.

Ingame activity: Yessir, another week point. I have spotted one elite in-game before, and that is cdsonic. I plan on creating an in-game event we can host, or betting server, or tourney or something like that.

IRC activity: The least you could do is be there. If you are mostly on an android cell phone. Download the free application called AndChat. If you decide to do that, PM and I will help you from there. The IRC will be #elite and I will be there as much as possible.

Thank you, bye.

faggot
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
lol Tyler
I love how this is the only post you've made in about a week.
The errors that exist in this clan can't be fixed by one person. Everyone needs to chip in, otherwise those that try will just be hindered by the others, and we'll end up back where we started. This is why I haven't honestly tried a revival. Too many people are lackadaisical or otherwise busy to even attempt it.

If you think otherwise and convince me, I'll gladly try to revive the clan again.