Toribash
Okay, so abd, tk and brushu/wushu?
Wait, what
Okay, let me get this information to killer.
-----
Next thing we need to sort out, how many people from our clan against theirs.

So, who ever can do anytime and is willing to participate, let me know what mod and we'll sort out some sort of schedule.
Last edited by eightah; Aug 24, 2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait, what
Hey guys, I told killer to ask again but I haven't heard from him about it since and I didn't see any new posts on it in your boards so I'll ask myself.

I know this all fell through and the clan war feature has disappeared since the new clan system came. But we've started getting most of the clan to get together once a week and it would be nice to throw a war in there too.

I'm sure we can all keep count of the score even if the clan war feature isn't there so if you are down I don't see why we shouldn't go ahead with this. Does 6pm (GMT+0) this sunday sound good? (we can change the time) Mods -> ABD, Brushu, and TK as I think was agreed before.

As to how many people would be taking part, that depends on you guys I think. I expect to be able to bring every semi active clan member bar maybe diamond.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Yeah, this sunday. Who's in? Tell me nao!
Wait, what
Hey, you're the guy in my signature.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Yeah, this sunday. Who's in? Tell me nao!

I'm in.
Box, irrelevant. You in or not? Also, cool, Stellar is in

So, that's one from us, I'll be in too.. (I suck y'all)
-----
Also, sunday 6pm is good for me as my timezone is gmt+0, so I'll be at my girls house, playing this shit as my internet is fucked!
Last edited by eightah; Oct 3, 2012 at 06:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait, what