Ranking
Original Post
Application
Hey guys.

I'm sham, and i'd like to apply to [i].

Most of you know who I am, but others don't. I'm sham/shamshank, I live in Houston, TX, and my real name is Soren. I enjoy listening to music, hanging out with friends, and chatting with people. I sometimes drop by in-game, but for the most part, I tend to stay on the forums, and IRC.

I want to apply to this clan, because you guys seem like a fun, silly group. Most of you are pretty nice guys, and I think i'd fit right in. I've been in some clans/groups with a few of you. For example, I was in SyN with Kev, and box. Hit/Tint with Faint, and CET with Uric. Right now, I am on the blogging team, with Solax.

It would be awesome if I was given the opportunity to join this clan, and get to know you guys a bit better. I know that you guys are pretty exclusive to the guys you know very well, and the people you invite. If you guys think I should get to know you a bit better before joining, or if I just wouldn't fit in, I can respect that.
inq.
Really?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
You can't really say you were in the CET, you posted twice there..
Twice.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
You can't really say you were in the CET, you posted twice there..
Twice.

I made at least 2 events, suggested ideas to other events, and hung around the IRC a bit, and talked about events. I know I didn't do much, because I was inactive for a big chunk of the time. But that can be said to pretty much everyone that was in the CET (that's why it was shut down). I was inactive because my grandfather was dying, and I had irl stuff to worry about.

Please don't judge my application because I was in the CET.
inq.
I'm apathatac on this one.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Hey, ape. You spelt pathetic wrong. ;)

Also, iunno, never spoke to him, so yeah I'm apathetic.
Wait, what
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Hey, ape. You spelt pathetic wrong. ;)

pathatac*

you scotsmen and your weird spellings.
. . . Do you mean apathetic?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
apathatac

see da red squiggly line means it's a real word spelled correctly. do you know nothing?