ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Forum Tutorials
Hey There, if you have came here you must need help with the forums.
This is my First video for this series it shows how to use the User CP.

And Remember watch in HD!

User CP Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxtTewfDM8\

Market Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxJf1kBqh9s

More Videos will be coming up, post what you need help with and i will respond with a new video!
Last edited by Goose; Jun 2, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

well its a nice idea from u.
but there are several issues i see in your videos.

-lack of information. u dont tell everything about the stuff u explain. as example the market tutorial, u just say "the market is a place where u can buy things" well which stuff and so on.
-u dont prepare for the videos. it seems u just wanted to record something and upload it, to get hopefully some clicks. an example to let your videos look better : make a piece of paper where the most important things stand and try to not say all these "ehhh" that sounds weird. try to keep explaining and if u get out of your concept look on the paper and ull remember how to go on. that will let your videos look more smooth.

also the topics u make videos about are "meh" im sure most people didnt got a problem with this stuff, cause its simple and there are already tons of explantations.
(if u want to make forum videos i would rate u to show the diffrent forum sections, for what they are and what u can do there actually. i think that would be more helpfull then this ^^.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well its a nice idea from u.
but there are several issues i see in your videos.

-lack of information. u dont tell everything about the stuff u explain. as example the market tutorial, u just say "the market is a place where u can buy things" well which stuff and so on.
-u dont prepare for the videos. it seems u just wanted to record something and upload it, to get hopefully some clicks. an example to let your videos look better : make a piece of paper where the most important things stand and try to not say all these "ehhh" that sounds weird. try to keep explaining and if u get out of your concept look on the paper and ull remember how to go on. that will let your videos look more smooth.

also the topics u make videos about are "meh" im sure most people didnt got a problem with this stuff, cause its simple and there are already tons of
explantations.
(if u want to make forum videos i would rate u to show the diffrent forum sections, for what they are and what u can do there actually. i think that would be more helpfull then this ^^.)

Actually i did have a piece of paper, but im just not a great talker

I appreciate your initiative, but making a tutorial for something that can be learnt with little to no effort is unnecessary. I hope you understand.

You are free to advertise about your videos in signature though. Use that.

Closed.