Ranking
Original Post
[REL] TotalWipeOut big red balls MP
So total wipeout is a awesome show, so I made the big red balls from it and it goes with MP.
Tori has to cross the balls and get to the other side and touch the wall with his hands to win. Uke must stop Tori by threwing smaller balls at him.
I think this mod could be used in a tourney like the one Tonakai did when you had to out run your opponent.

Bugs that i can't seem to fix: Putting Ukes body to shield mode/ Dodgeballs being weapons DM Uke cause this reason. Toggle grab on only Tori seems to be broken. Problems with the score system. (if anyone knows how to fix these please tell me)

SS:
You...legend.
You should try to make a dropcore map like parkour but you need to climb down a tower with different bars and platforms etc
Last edited by Condings; Jan 30, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
Maaaaan...... you just took a concept of one of the futur mod in my event ninja warrior ^^ (I know it isn't intentional)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

that idea.that result.. nice =P
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Haha sorry Mocu, You can still use your idea.
Thank you for the nice comments people here is a download for the mod, This isn't the finnished MP version but you can give it a shot if you want to.
Also there is a option to turn bounce on the big balls but i'm not sure if that makes it far to hard you tell me what you think.
I plan on making a SP version of the whole total wipe out course, if there is enough blocks
Attached Files
BigRedBalls.tbm (15.2 KB, 182 views)
Last edited by FistofLife; Jan 30, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
This is nice, i might try it out later.
Good mod

P.S. tag should be [REL]
Last edited by Chilledon; Jan 30, 2014 at 10:29 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Yeah, the new tag for mod releases is [REL]. I fixed it this time but try to remember for next time.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Ah sorry man, I wasn't going to put the mod out, But i finished it off and never wanted to make 2 threads
You can make them instagib if you put little gray or differently colored handles that are required to grab. Put those face-up so they don't force you to hesitate.
私の顔にそれを言う。