ES Recruitment Drive
Hiyas
Belt: 3rd dan
Ingame name: ofGod
Why i want to join: Because i spend almost all my time in wushu, and since Alpha is an elitest Wushu clan, i figure i might as well try out.
Cheers
HI
Belt: black
Why i want to join: I am very good at wushu and i think you all know me I want join cuz i every day playing wushu i know all things how to do comeback how make greater damage and not doing some move in turn two. I do right move in turn two that move can be defence or doing nothing just whair or conter. So i thing i can fit in your clan and plzz let me in
Originally Posted by Irmantasx View Post
HI
Why i want to join: I am very good at wushu and i think you all know me I want join cuz i every day playing wushu i know all things how to do comeback how make greater damage and not doing some move in turn two. I do right move in turn two that move can be defence or doing nothing just whair or conter. So i thing i can fit in your clan and plzz let me in

we all know you, yet you deny your old existence (for various reasons.. whatever they may be - it does not matter). its nice that you know to space and know all things. really. i mean it.

i dont know if you can fit in, we have to take measurements of your profile, height, dna-code, order of icecream eaten, personality stability and need a payment for those labrat-tes... errr i mean measurements.
HI

I think odlov is to unmature for me. If odlov is leader than clan sucks, cuz odlov is like kid who don't know how to be a leader.... So i will be lonely wushu fighter. Odlov how you pass the alpha 130cm test
Last edited by Manta; Oct 20, 2008 at 07:31 AM.
I think odlov is to unmature for me. If odlov is leader than clan sucks, cuz odlov is like kid who don't know how to be a leader.... So i will be lonely wushu fighter. Odlov how you pass the alpha 130cm test

You got it! You are way too mature for us, Irmantas.
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 20, 2008 at 08:09 AM.
Originally Posted by ofGod View Post
So then, im presuming your answer for me is a no?

Correct - at this moment it's a no.
You're not bad, but we have many candidates and very few spots we are willing to fill.

Odlov is somewhere in his 20's.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?