ES Recruitment Drive
Hi Goughy, I made you a picture.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
so then who're you, how are you and why shouldn't I dislike you?

I keep the alcohol populations in check. If I wasn't around, the boozes would run wild and contribute to global warming, give all of the livestock the measles, and leave small puddles of water around your house so that you would step in them when you're wearing socks, which makes you do that weird "my sock is now wet" walk back into your bedroom to go change your sock. And after that sock is changed, you now have an odd number of clean socks to wear, and at the end of the week, you have to do a lopsided load of laundry and you won't think to fix it for a month, so during that time you'll be wearing one clean sock and one dirty sock. Anyways, I keep the alcohol from doing that.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hi i'm Triton and i'm a potato

I saw everyone was making pictures for you so naturally i decided to bake up some cancer

LOVE ME (sry for bad english)

"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Good attempts so far, I may raise the prize and pay a few artists to join in so you guys step your game up

MOARRRR

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Sad goughy? I don't think I can keep up with artistic talent.
Last edited by Link; Aug 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Aside from the mouth, that's actually not too bad, Link. Looks like you've found your style of artistry.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I already did your post background so I cba to draw you a thing :c I can still live right?
EDIT: Silly question. OFC I can live.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions