Ranking
Original Post
Does rushing really sucks?
I've been playing alot of mushu and I just keep killing them within 2 to 3 . now I was branded as a rusher. how can I fight longer? Ive seen people just standing and not doing anything and kinda boring. Have a nice day
Last edited by aaruu; Nov 1, 2016 at 06:42 PM.
well a rusher is someone who opens with a fast move and its so fast that they dont have time to react and the result is you winning, to fight longer just chill first turn or start getting into a position and then follow from there.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
It depends how you want to play. If you just want to win then rushing is a good idea, but it's usually more interesting (and more fun) to wait a bit and do some improv.

Rushing is generally frowned upon though, but if people don't like being rushed they can always just prepare for the rush from the start, or make a room with people who's playstyle they like.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Well, you will won a lot if againts a low experienced player, but usually you will be easily beaten by more experienced players, and you said it's mushu, pretty easy to avoid rusher with that low gravity.
If you can, stop rushing, it's pretty bad for your improvement. I found that usually rusher kinda lack of action after the couples of the turns, for example like lack of comeback, confused and messed up when the rush attack failed etc.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
It really depends on the situation, in boxshu mushu or even in mushu you can rush them quick in the middle of the game and they won't be prepared for it sometimes, it's really the point when you do it and how you do it, always have to have a backup plan for it
As for me rushers are those guys, who can't conter some move, if you are skilled enought you can counter anything, so there is no point of rush (except some situations like huge duel, or clan league when a lot of players rushed or used shovels and so on)
Well in high duels most people use anti rush moves, like claps. So in those situations I definitely do not recommend rushing
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Well in high duels most people use anti rush moves, like claps. So in those situations I definitely do not recommend rushing

Learned that the hard way.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
No, not really. It's not being a dick, in retrospect. it's basically trying to scare your opponent with a shock. not being a dick. So, ill go with no/