Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Season 2
Greetings!
Season 2 is coming to Toribash!

Season 2 updates

There are two main changes we've prepared for this season: ranking tiers and forum ranking UI. Let's take a closer look at what's been changed:

Raw ELO system we used during Season 1 has been replaced with Ranking Tiers. As you can see on the image above, there are 5 tiers:

• Elo Hell
  • Bronze Tier
  • Silver Tier
  • Gold Tier
  • Platinum Tier

Ranking Tiers are displayed both in-game and on forum Ranking page. Top players who get to Gold or Platinum will also get their global ranking position displayed in addition to their tier.

In order to get a rank tier during Season 2, any player has to complete 10 qualification fights in ranked mode first. When the first 10 games are over you will get your primary rank tier - which can be Bronze, Silver or Gold depending on qualification fights' outcome. After that you can move up (or down) rank tiers by keeping playing in ranked mode. You will see chat notifications when approaching your next rank tier, and you will see an additional notification when you're about to play a qualification fight.

Forum Ranking UI update

Forum ranking view has undergone some major changes to work with the updated system. Finding other players' ranking stats has been made easier, you can now always see players ranked closest to you and more. See a more detailed breakdown below:

UI Breakdown

Rewards

Season 2's top players will receive the following prizes:

• Rank 1: 500K TC, Void+Superior Pack, unique 3D item set.
  • Rank 2: 400K TC, Demon+Demolition Pack, limited edition 3D item set.
  • Rank 3: 300K TC, Pure+Elf Pack, limited edition 3D item set.
  • Platinum Tier: Random Tier X Pack, limited edition 3D item set.
  • Gold Tier: limited edition 3D item.

Season 2 end date is November 18th, 2017.
We have also added 50 TC boosters to Matchmaking that expire next Sunday.
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:34 AM. Reason: adjusted UI breakdown
so , since the prize for platinum is random tier x pack does that mean we can get the tier x pack? like the pack with all of them inside
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
so , since the prize for platinum is random tier x pack does that mean we can get the tier x pack? like the pack with all of them inside

I suppose so my dude
Matchmaking mods have been rotated:

• Grappling: greykido.tbm
  • Striking: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
  • Kicking: kickapoofixed.tbm

We've set up a bi-weekly rotation for matchmaking mods, next rotation will be applied on September 11th.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Matchmaking mods have been rotated:

• Grappling: greykido.tbm
  • Striking: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
  • Kicking: kickapoofixed.tbm

We've set up a bi-weekly rotation for matchmaking mods, next rotation will be applied on September 11th.

Tbh i dont know how i feel about this idea I was hoping rank would be more compentive! But i am down Ill still stay rank 1 in any mod, so bring it sir! :P
-----
Inb4 changes mod to torisex. I am sorry sir i was kidding ;).
-----
Welp i lie.

Staff made this game absolute trash and doesnt want to fix it. so im quiting tb.

Maybe ill come back in toirbash next when they have new staff who can do there jobs.(some our cool like sir) others just dont help the game at all lie and our toxic wont waste any more of my time on a game like this.
Rip Dillon 2009-2017
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Aug 28, 2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👑
well dillon no one liked you anyways

the kicking mod is a bit random , other than that good job sir.
That is part of the reason why he is quitting... because of how you treated him while announcing his message.
-----
Just got Platinum Tier Rank 71. So close to Platinum Tier Rank 3
Last edited by Yatagarusu; Aug 29, 2017 at 01:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Reta, a player who is not good at the game or ever made a successful mod, makes a shitty kicking mod, the mod gets into matchmaking automatically.

Well played.
-----
It's like you noticed how happy people were when matchmaking was done with good mods.

Then you guys said as a collective

"My god, we forgot that listening to the players sucks, lets keep circle jerking staff mods, that has worked so much better always!"
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 29, 2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Reta, a player who is not good at the game or ever made a successful mod, makes a shitty kicking mod, the mod gets into matchmaking automatically.

Well played.
-----
It's like you noticed how happy people were when matchmaking was done with good mods.

Then you guys said as a collective

"My god, we forgot that listening to the players sucks, lets keep circle jerking staff mods, that has worked so much better always!"

Lmao even cowmeat notices how trash the staff is what a legend get roasted.
👑