Toribash
spis* min pikk* dinn svans*

you're learning
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

add me too. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024028819/

and no. i understand 30% of what danish people says. else all i hear is someone trying to speak swedish at the same time as they're trying to drink.
M I N I V A N
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: some retard on our team
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: and kitfox was like
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: HUUURR DUUUR and killed him with bizon at start of round
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: i killed him 2 times previous
1:01 AM - Taylor Swift: jesus
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: becus blocking nuke entry to hell
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: and also because
1:01 AM - kqly vac ban?: he was body blocking me
1:02 AM - kqly vac ban?: and spamming the bot noises (cus we had him muted)
1:02 AM - kqly vac ban?: and as i knifed
1:02 AM - kqly vac ban?: he ran up in front of me
1:02 AM - kqly vac ban?: getting me 2 much dmg
1:02 AM - kqly vac ban?: and rip 2 hr comp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
cant play comp with hours

cant deal with the constant people calling scripts on his bhops

honestly who the fuck calls scripts in DM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
quitting csgo after derank from sem to s4 because of two losses. apparently top fragging, winning 1v3's, defended plants (on my own and with teammates), defs and ace's doesn't matter at all.
i'll play when it's not broken.
M I N I V A N
they changed the rank system like a week ago, pretty much everyone is getting deranked
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
its unbalanced. silver is a rank for low skilled players, and if you keep getting deranked inside it, you wont ever get out of it. yeah i carried the team most of the games, but when i do die, its a battle between clueless people. and when i'm alive, it's just too easy to get kills. seriously, people can't aim.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
its unbalanced. silver is a rank for low skilled players, and if you keep getting deranked inside it, you wont ever get out of it. yeah i carried the team most of the games, but when i do die, its a battle between clueless people. and when i'm alive, it's just too easy to get kills. seriously, people can't aim.

Its ok bud, u should play with me lel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation