Toribash
Original Post
Best Martial Arts to defend yourself against bigger guys!?
I was thinking about karate... Anyone has experience with defending yourself against bigger guys?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
aikido is so good for self defense,, trust me
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
aikido is so good for self defense,, trust me

to add onto this, usually people are better versed in the big dojo variant, so i'd start there personally.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
If you want the best chances of surviving against a bigger guy, do Brazilian jiu-jitsu, judo or wrestling (if you can find it/have the opportunity). Boxing/kickboxing is effective, but trying to knock out a bigger guy will be very risky unless you're elite. Traditional martial arts, like karate, won't help you so much outside of their own frameworks. Wouldn't really consider anything else.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Ok cool thanks but will aikido help me against a bigger guy?

Gun probably will
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I would probably say Taekkyon, because you are at a short distance and small strikes usually do best especially if you are faster.
Honestly if we're talking about an amateur then really you don't need anything. Punch his nose and he will stagger and probably give up. Most people never been punched in the face so they get real shocked by how much damage a bare knuckle punch can do.
NO TITLE