Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time.

Learn more here:

-----
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah, not to be mean Nagato but your way of playing isn't optimal in most posts you've made xP

Bitch I do whatever I want. I be building ap yi still because I still think this is season 1
Last edited by Nagato; Feb 2, 2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
At least get it right. People built wriggle's + 5 zeal yi in s1.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Lolking puts the picture of the champion (with skin) last played by the summoner, not most played.

Still though poppy's the best.

I know, I was just showing his stats of rammus.

Nice game Vordred, not many people play Viktor, but when they do.. I die.. a lot..

Anywho- yeah I like Rammus a lot, although I don't want to play him so much he bores me. But I have so much control over the flow of the game that if I do take jungle I always pick Rammus :c
Then I take Vayne if I'm adc and top and mid are situational :o
(inb4 somebody mentions how I didn't say support)
-----
Got 2 more wins in ranked, and I just noticed.
I'm getting more increments of LP, up to 23LP a game. Guess I'm making my MMR higher.
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 3, 2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
What's your IGN Toon?

Ben Gubash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Rather not play with a person who bitches and cries everytime someone makes a mistake. Not talking about you, beast.

And gj soul, you found your soul champion, ;)

Who you be talking about? Don't start fights in this chat man.
After the reset, are you sure they didn't reset MMR? ._.

I took a 4 month break, came back and played 1 game tryndamere top, went 17/1/4 with a quadra kill and ruined laning phase with 7/0 against a jax who was completely useless.
He even had a skin, which I presume he's at least played him before, and let alone that the rest of the team was garbage too. (So was my team, some of there decision making was extremely poor, and i'm surprised they lived threw some of the things that did.

After that, I don't think I'm playing in 1800 elo, because they weren't this bad before ;-;
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
After the reset, are you sure they didn't reset MMR? ._.

I took a 4 month break, came back and played 1 game tryndamere top, went 17/1/4 with a quadra kill and ruined laning phase with 7/0 against a jax who was completely useless.
He even had a skin, which I presume he's at least played him before, and let alone that the rest of the team was garbage too. (So was my team, some of there decision making was extremely poor, and i'm surprised they lived threw some of the things that did.

After that, I don't think I'm playing in 1800 elo, because they weren't this bad before ;-;

MMR got reset, but not fully.

Basically, they took your mmr + 1200 and divided it by 2, and that's your new starting mmr
Ancient [Evil]
I see, guess that's how I just managed to win yet another ranked as support this time o.o
2 more to win til I'm back to my S5

MHM

-----
I bought myself Full Metal Rammus to celebrate since I found £40 in my bank after staying awake all night ^_^
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 3, 2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump