ES Recruitment Drive
i didnt do it for attention i did it to point out how childish u are and how much u bring down this clan so well done for proving my point.

i am already clanned bro this is just a alt, i didnt want to join this clan
All Day Long
Originally Posted by DiscJockey View Post
i didnt do it for attention i did it to point out how childish u are and how much u bring down this clan so well done for proving my point.

Im sorry Disc, but if a kick from a private server, is all to make you pissed, i dont think this is the game for you..
We got the picture, and will ofcourse talk to Fistfury about this..

Now please dont go off topic in this thread, if you got a problem, pm AlphasoniK or me..
Teehee
Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
Im sorry Disc, but if a kick from a private server, is all to make you pissed, i dont think this is the game for you..
We got the picture, and will ofcourse talk to Fistfury about this..

Now please dont go off topic in this thread, if you got a problem, pm AlphasoniK or me..

Thanks jaxxx.

You specifically said "If I beat you, do I have a chance of getting into Fr3styL"
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
ur lies make me laugh plus i didnt get angry that why i call the replay haha anyway sure thing i wont derail this thread my bad
All Day Long
Ok, Thanks...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Thanks jaxxx.

You specifically said "If I beat you, do I have a chance of getting into Fr3styL"

Fist, shut up.. No need to prove a point, stop posting offtopic in this thread ><

ur lies make me laugh plus i didnt get angry that why i call the replay haha anyway sure thing i wont derail this thread my bad

Your grammar makes my eyes cry, stop posting here..
Last edited by Jaxxx; Oct 9, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
Teehee
I.. Jizzed a little..

Anyway, general tryout server at 19:00 GMT +1 on sunday!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
If you've been to our clan tryout page,http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=78527 You'll see that we only accept people under rank 1000. Which is usually around 4th dan. You'd have to be pretty epic to join Fr3styL at blue belt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]