Ranking
Original Post
+Ban fun!
tell me hanzo in pm!!!
You me banned it is simple so. tc and item's I bought all for my real money!
I demand unbanned and return all the item's
If you break the rules you get banned.
While you're banned you don't get access to any part of your account, items and tc included.
It doesn't matter if you payed for any of it, you agreed that nabi could do what they liked with your account and everything on it when you joined.

If you feel you were wrongly banned then pm the person who banned you.
Banned for 1 year. As to me have explained me banned for contact with far, account. BUT when I bought item's and tc I did not know that it farm acount. Yes at me from stock have pulled out costing much item's

Originally Posted by Trials View Post
If you break the rules you get banned.
While you're banned you don't get access to any part of your account, items and tc included.
It doesn't matter if you payed for any of it, you agreed that nabi could do what they liked with your account and everything on it when you joined.

If you feel you were wrongly banned then pm the person who banned you.

It is unfair under the relation to me. You wish to tell that I have thrown out 1500 Russian roubles on a wind? Is not present so will not go. I have enclosed so much efforts in this acount. I can give screenshots of all transfers
Last edited by Laiweg; Jul 17, 2010 at 10:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
What were you banned for?

Speak for that that to me have thrown off item's with farm account(item's which I bought for roubles)
If you read your last thread hanz0 said it'll be investigated.
Be patient and you may be unbanned.
Originally Posted by Trials View Post
If you read your last thread hanz0 said it'll be investigated.
Be patient and you may be unbanned.

And if unbanned will return item's?