ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Moves list compendium
Lets get some good starter moves going. I'm talkin' real reliable starter moves, any shit that works.
Re: Moves list compendium
Arm Wrecker

Contract Both Pecs
Bend Lumbar Left OR Right

Works on any old server, but especially well on Judo servers. Has practical use against less experienced players who don't include the lumbar bend. With decent use balance and leverage, this baby can plant the butt of your opponent squarely on the mat.

High Kick

Extend Both Glutes
Bend Chest AND Lumbar either Left OR Right
Extend the Pec on the same side (left or right)
Contract the other Pec

Optional: Contract the knee thats being flung upwards.

This is my other usual opener. A square kick to the chest, and not easily blocked. Make sure to contract that knee if you think you have enough leverage to kick that torso clean in half. A great thing about this move is the fact that if your opponent stresses the joints below the belt by raising a leg or swinging the hips around, the opening kick may just take that leg clean off! I have yet to have my own leg severed by this move. In conclusion (lol) use this move as a suprise opener, if you have some practice setting up your leg to catch you if you fall.
Double arm rip
contract both pecs
hold elbows(shoulders optional)
extend abs
set hands to grab.

This move can easily counter the ccp (contract pecs punch) and rip off the enemy's arms.
The opponent can grab your arms with his and just as easily rip off yours if you dont throw them away fast!
. . . . i hate you albee.

This is what me and uffda use alot, i call it The Mad Fuckin Hungarian, or Drabnik for short.

Hold all
Contract left knee
Contract left hip
Extend left glute
Extend abs
Rotate chest left
Contract right pec
Contract right elbow
Extend neck
Make right hand grab.

Run 20 frames

Extend left knee
contract left hip

after that i like to swing in my left arm for a headshot, but it is sometimes better to just play it by ear.

This works best in servers that run 20 frames at a time, but can also be effective in other servers.
My favorite part about this move, is that the nub move (contract both pecs) only grabs onto one hand, letting you swing in with the other and break their arm.
The sack tapper

hold all
extend left ankle
extend left hip
contract right hip
rotate chest right

Basically plants a kick square in their pills. dont try anything with your arms unless you dont rotate the chest, because if you do both, the kick will miss.
underhand smash

contract both pecs
lower both arms
run 10/20 frames
raise arms and create grabbing hands

a neat little trick that can break off arms, and even decapitate when done right.

this does leave your arms open to attack, so if its somone using the nub move, dont you dare use this, cause you can say bye bye to your arms if you do.
The sack tapper? Try the sack eviscerator. Here's my all time favorite,
The Scissor Kick:
Tense All
Extend both glutes
Contract both hips
Contract both knees
Contract/Extend abs
Extend both ankles
Extend both pecs

<Give it 20 frames>

Basically, what you do after that depends on what you did with the abs. Extending the abs means you only need to extend your knees, you can take his legs out. But if you contracted the abs, you're taking a much different route. Extend both hips, conract both glutes, extend your knees, and your legs should kick out and grab onto his waist. From there, you can contract both knees again to take out his legs, but you'll take out your own knees as well (I need help finding a better variation of this), or you can keep the legs straight, then kick up with one, and down with the other.
There really is no exact formula for the scissor kick. I suggest holding it back until you've gained some finesse on the topic.
Noob Clap with a Vengeance

Contract Both Pecs
Grip Both Hands
Extend Abs
Contract Both Hips

Plenty of more experienced players like to pull you in once theyve got your hands gripped. This technique lets you get a LEG UP (pun intended) on the competition. Har har.