ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Reflex] Be a part of the reflex today!

Hello, Need a clan? Can't find a clan that suits your likings? Join [Reflex] today!

All you have to do is right down a free form application including your: age, GMT, and talents. The better your application is, the more likely it will be for you to get accepted! What are you waiting for? Apply now! We would like a paragraph at least 6 lines long

Requirements
-Fluid communication in the English language.

-Loyalty.

-Be mature.

You will be tested in-game by one of the high ranked members and they will give us the result, which will also count as a big part of your acceptance!

Good luck!
Last edited by ReflexVault; Jul 25, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
Alright so, hey, what's good, I'm Terry.
I bring with me goodies. Nah I'm joking.
My GMT is -5:00 eastern time, i'm good and bad at betting, it's an addiction, and I'm also good at hosting betting servers without globals.
Last edited by TerryBash; Jul 25, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
Mother of mercy, how long has it been since they added helmets to PC?

Not the best app I've seen in my life. But I know you and you're a really good friend. You're also talented in-game.

Let me test you then I'll come to my final decision.

RESULTS

Aikido: Terry's opener was stiff but showed effort in trying to turn me over out of the dojo. In the end, I won.

Wushu: Terry's opener was pretty good and had good flow. Did a nice head kick and won by points. In the end, Terry won.

Judo: Terry's opener looked pretty good and blocked my move, yet I managed to DM his leg and he dq's. In the end, I won.

The results lead to 2/3 but Terry show's effort and is a very loyal player.

Accepted
Last edited by Course; Jul 25, 2011 at 05:34 PM.
Belt: Brown belt, almost Black belt
GMT: +3
Talents: Pretty good ;) Well, u have seen me playing. I'm pretty good in Aikido and Judo, and betting.
Reason of joining: Got kicked from my last clan (Disturbed) and I quitted from it too. So I wanna join this.
Proud member of myself.
You got kicked from DST...

Not impressed. I doubt you're 18 years old and your post count is low.

Neutral. Leaning to no. Maylenes decision.

FROM NOW ON WHOEVER USES A TEMPLATE WILL HAVE THEIR APPLICATION IGNORED.
Last edited by Course; Jul 25, 2011 at 05:46 PM.
ihmeukko1: Maylene said no, I say no too.

I guess you're rejected due to the fact you're not so active and that was a not-so-good application.

Rejected
my app records
HEY, i'm king4life but i prefer to be called dj (long story)
BELT: BLACK
GMT: -4 western time
TALENTS: i'm good at aikido and never shovel, very friendly and im like 15 so im pretty mature unlike my brother.i want to join your clan because i think i'd be a good asset to it and donate when necessary.

:3

hey if i'm not accepted its ok
My name is Loruhamah. I am a blue belt. I have just recently begun playing this game (like 2 weeks ago?). I play as often as I can but lately a lot has been going on. Anyway, soon I will probably be on every day. I haven't been very active in forums because I have no reason to at this point in time. But if I am accepted, I will gladly take part in the forums. My time zone is GMT -5 (EST) and I am 14 years old. MY best mods would have to be Judo and Aikido. I have only done Wushu a few times so I am not so good at it right now. I'm not good at art or video making, but if you need me to I will learn. Please PM me if I am denied or when I can be tested.
-----
Oh, and I can donate all the TC I get because I have everything I want.
Last edited by Loruhamah; Jul 25, 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump