ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Betting Script
I want to write a script to automatically bet on people based on the current bets and the current frame. I am very experienced in programming so I am just looking for the syntax I need for this in particular. If anyone can point me to a link or give me the commands that would be great.
The bet command is disabled in scripts. The only thing you could do is suggest a player to bet on (e.g. via the echo command).

For the record, there is some documentation in the /data/scripts/sdk/ folder. Functions with their syntax are in there; hooks are in /data/script/startup.lua
Last edited by box; May 2, 2016 at 03:10 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
sounds like you want a sort of bot, i think all bots are banned
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Globql Rules
- Bots & automatization

Any nefarious use of unauthorized software will result in harsh reaction from the staff.
a) Any kind of bots playing the game automatically are not allowed. You may use scripts to quickly perform moves, however if you are found AFK-botting, you will be immediatelly banned.
b) Bots managing rooms without the presence of a human operator are not allowed. Bots may not be /house of any room.
c) Bots are not allowed to be in players list nor use chat.

As box said, you can't make the bot bet.
I'm not sure how good you can program, but it would probably be allowed to make a bot that whispers you who to bet on and how much you would like to bet, based on current frame and tc bet.

But it would be easier to just decide that yourself.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Actually, I've just been informed that the betting command has been added back to the whitelist after a long time of not being on the whitelist.

run_cmd("bet 1000 player")
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today