Ranking
I'm looking for some old old game that i used to play as kid, we had windows 98 or 95 or something at that time i think, the game was about some space war thingy, the idea was that i'm playing as a spaceship thing that fights against a bigger one, the player is at the lower part of the screen and the enemy at the higher.
Pretty lame description but eh, that's everything i can rememer.
It's All About Expansion
I don't know where to post it.
So, I decided here.
It's a game, two players for PC.
2 trolls.
And, its sort of like mario, but with better graphics.
And, in one level you have to beat a T-Rex
Anyone help?
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
I'm looking for some old old game that i used to play as kid, we had windows 98 or 95 or something at that time i think, the game was about some space war thingy, the idea was that i'm playing as a spaceship thing that fights against a bigger one, the player is at the lower part of the screen and the enemy at the higher.
Pretty lame description but eh, that's everything i can rememer.

Galaga?

inq.
Nop, the concept is pretty much same as in Galaga, but everything is shitload more detailed, and there was ONE big enemyship that stayed up, and moved right and left if i remember right.
It's All About Expansion
Danzos: The only games I can think of which sorta fit your description are Raptor and Fraxy. Although neither has a boss which consistently stays on the screen.
Raptor's bosses show up at the end of a level and behave like that, whereas Fraxy's show up at the start and do whatever they're programmed to do.
OH YES, it was raptor, i remember some things badly wrong, thanks!
Fucking love that game.
It's All About Expansion
Someone suggest to me a game like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy/Outcast.
The Jedi Knight series has captivated me since Dark Forces 2.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2 are both fucking awesome

They are, but i've played them both