ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Forum Signature Banner
I made a banner for a my sig, but it's not letting me post it...
Look up
I'm pretty sure the size is too big, you should try resizing it.

Or you don't have toriprime, in which case you need to buy that first.
(toriprime lets you get signature pics and some other stuff)
cage the gargoyle
Yeah, I think you can't put sigpics if you don't have (at least) toriprime. Not even VIP could handle the size of your image.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 650 by 150 pixels or 351.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you buy TP/VIP you'd have to resize it to make it work.
Modo Bestia
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
(insert siggy here)

What if I just copied this and put it in every post i have
-----
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

TOO CHEAP TO BUY TORIPRIME SO THIS IS MY SIG

I make Toribash Art

-----
Is that bannable?
Last edited by AbsurdAzn; Apr 11, 2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That is massively too big. I suggest rescaling the text, and the image, you can easily resize it by double clicking it, and selecting edit in the top left corner.
From there, you want to resize it, simple.
Originally Posted by AbsurdAzn View Post
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
(insert siggy here)

What if I just copied this and put it in every post i have
-----
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

TOO CHEAP TO BUY TORIPRIME SO THIS IS MY SIG

I make Toribash Art

-----
Is that bannable?

This is not allowed. It's obstructive and you're avoiding sig restrictions.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Your photo is too large. It must be at least 650 x 150. If you don't have Toriprime and Forum VIP, you can find it here.

You need both in order to do this.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hi, I consulted a SMod and he said it wouldn't be legal because:
a) it's fuckhuge (thus resource taking, e.g. to mobile users) and obnoxious to include it in each post (even spoilered)
b) sigpics are reserved to tp/vip users

Your best bet would be getting vip, you could use smaller version as sigpic and have post background with the big one or something.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos