Toribash
Original Post
Longest time touching the ground with nothing but hands
I'm trying to make a new record, and I couldn't get the exact estimate but I believe it was at least 1487 frames

-------

just realized I made the engage distance way too high, press 6 to get to my tori quicker
Attached Files
Last edited by TheMutant; Nov 19, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
i made it to 5k frames
Attached Files
!nin - 1onlyhand.rpl (730.3 KB, 32 views)
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
You do realize that there's a perfect one hand balance replay existing?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

oh... nevermind then, i guess i'll close this thread XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.