ES Recruitment Drive
what do u powerful sexy people think about my replays ?
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Hello to all in Power I just recently joined and I wanted to introduce myself a little. My name is Kamron and I returned Toribash just a little bit ago and I usually contributed to the clans I have previously been in with wars, I would love to do the same with the people in this clan. I am grateful to be accepted into this clan and I can see that this clan has a great future just from knowing some of the people who are a part of it. I look forward to having fun with the people in this clan and getting to become friends with all who come and go.

(Feel free to call me by my name)
Eh...
Looks like this clan gettin bigger.
Nice members you got there, kratos.
Anyway whats up?
Lurk no problem my homie. and kyle , nothing right now we are warring and recruiting members who either have come back or already play a lot. However guys we should keep warring and keep the attitude up, I'm super glad none of are fighting with each other. Also if you guys have any friends who still play and are clanless send them my way or kratos's way. Lets get to work boys B)
This game is Dead
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Looks like this clan gettin bigger.
Nice members you got there, kratos.
Anyway whats up?

O yah, it's growing actually faster than i expected.
All good, we're doing good in wars and forum activity is alright. What about Nation?

Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
Hello to all in Power I just recently joined and I wanted to introduce myself a little. My name is Kamron and I returned Toribash just a little bit ago and I usually contributed to the clans I have previously been in with wars, I would love to do the same with the people in this clan. I am grateful to be accepted into this clan and I can see that this clan has a great future just from knowing some of the people who are a part of it. I look forward to having fun with the people in this clan and getting to become friends with all who come and go.

(Feel free to call me by my name)

Nice. Great to know you're alive. Welcome to Power.
Kratos