ES Recruitment Drive
The opener is phenomenal, kind of wished for something different after the double core, but dismembering yourself is always a good option.
oh yeah
Thanks pusga i would have done something after the Double Core(I didn't know we called it that) if i could but i'm pretty garbo at follow ups i gots two 1.5 new replays the first one is just me getting my foot stuck in ukes head *I thought that was cool so i did it but it doesn't look that good* the second one is the actual replay I put. [Ormo]Srux because that gets me off also fred beat me in ranked this one time so that's why he's uke that one time
Attached Files
~Big Mood.rpl (121.1 KB, 16 views)
Big Mood~.rpl (187.6 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Candy; Jun 13, 2018 at 05:03 AM.
Trying
I liked the opener happy pride month replay a lot more, even if this one wasnt bad. coolest part was when you held all on tori and started moving uke instead, might steal that idea sometime :^)))
(extra points for the nice uke in the first rpl)
Woah now.
We shouldn't start a war now shouldn't we?

Any who, the opener was really cool me likey. Its not generic in my opinion and you used it pretty well. To be fair i really like it i don't know why its just so fucking fluid.

Now the lift was cool and and but i never liked the way you change your momentum after this lift, it was too sudden. You could've done something better and i've seen you do more crazy shit.

Dismemberments were nice you really cut through uke in this one.
8.9/10
Don't hate the player hate the game.
Wonderful replay, spasmodic movement done nicely and pretty dms, and the spin to the pose was sweet. Would have been just another replay without your speed and how you made it look fluid despite being all over the place and how you went for body parts that were flying away.
oh yeah
The initial setup looked a bit stiff in my eyes but after that you did some cool flips. Rest of it had pretty good flow but i was unamused by the lack of decapping involved :<