Ranking
bands 16bars saturn and i just won 5 times in a row for our first games this season wtf

then we got 2nd -.-;;;
we all choked but i blame bands for dc'ing at the start
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

fkn'g bands
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
u kno I had to get the new battle pass just for the fully upgraded tier 100 skin mmm

anyways how many wins have you guys had in season 5 so far
i've had 0 so fukn far because for some fuckn reason you get melted so quick dude
im trash at this game but i have freinds to carry me so i got like 4 or 5 wins
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
u kno I had to get the new battle pass just for the fully upgraded tier 100 skin mmm

anyways how many wins have you guys had in season 5 so far

2 solo, 2 duos and around 8 squad wins
I have to because my pc is ASS dude, I have fuckn intel graphics bro pray for me
Originally Posted by JayBOOSTgg View Post
i've had 0 so fukn far because for some fuckn reason you get melted so quick dude

Fugin SMG Meta. I hope they bring back double pump.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
I gotta tell you, the SMG meta ruined the game lol. It was so much better when people weren't running around with blue drum guns and gold p90's all day.

That and the fact that they added the new shotgun that's only good in extreme close range meaning that anyone could just run up to you spraying your builds down and pull their double barrel shotgun out and one shot you. Even if you have at least 100 health and 40+ shield.

idk why, but I am way better using a controller on pc than I am when I use keyboard and mouse. Is it just me? I even have Daequan's keyboard and mouse and tried to get good using them but never did.