Toribash
Sup SruX:

I have many problems with this replay, for example, at the beggining of the replay your
left arm looked really stiff, while you are doing your spin, your right arm looked really weird. After doing that you lost all the flow you gain from the opener with that ground push. The jump itself wasn't very realistic. I liked that 360° in the air, looked cool.
The decap was ok, it could be much more fluid and stylish.
At the pose, were your knees force and then you contracted them?

Keep it up!
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
i am working on this replay after the kick i got stuck idk what do do could use some halp
Trying
I think that you should finish the punch so it can be verr powerful and do a awesome spin decap for dem legs and have a awesome pose but if you going a different way that's fine but great sample
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
didnt like the how you contracted your knees at ~445

first kick was ok, not a special setup or anything but it did his job.

the last 2 kick were a nice idea but the i think you could have made a boom a boom without your right leg (maybe playing a bit with your right arm to get the perfect angle)

its not a bad replay but you can do better ^,^
i'll look forward to see more replays again.
Pidda's spirit animal
i a tempted to trick this is what happened tell me what you think this is only a work in progress
Attached Files
First trick .rpl (68.6 KB, 6 views)
Trying
the beginning could have been a bit more fluid, though the actual trick was very fluent. allot more work and time should be put into tricking, even if it's just one trick. if you're going to only keep it as just one trick, it had better be the best god damn trick you can do.
good work for your first trick though.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
cnc kgo
-----
i think cool cool is decent very bland but decent
Attached Files
Spirn.rpl (143.5 KB, 7 views)
cool cool.rpl (124.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Candy; May 6, 2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying