Ranking
Original Post
[S] PyrexFrost's Profile Art Shop!
Welcome to my Art Shop! here you can commission your own custom made profile picture by me, PyrexFrost! The Prices are from 1000 to 10,000 depending on what you want drawn. The Resolutions for the profiles are usually 700 x 700 so the graphics will look really well. I draw mostly less-humanly characters since I'm not too fond of humans. If you want your Tori drawn in a more realistic way just ask and send me a reference image.

~Examples of my work~

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

~Request Form~

Size:
Description:
Tori or Custom:
Extra Info:

If I don't answer in a couple days after a transaction or a buyer wanting to buy, it's because I have other things to do and draw. Just be patient and I will show up eventually
Last edited by PyrexFrost; Sep 18, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Can I send you my head and can you make a weed head? Its just regular 128x128 head. If so how much I can give u 150
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Size: Non VIP/Toriprime Size . not vip/toriprime
Description: Avatar
Tori or Custom: Tori
Extra Info: Make it like this
Sorry @doobytime, but the minimum price is 1000 TC, if you have enough later I'll be glad to do your request.

@ToriD25, is there any way I could get a reference image so that I will be able to work on your commission. Send me the image through PM or as a reply on this thread ^^ thank you.
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Size: Toriprime size
Description: avatar and signature pic
Tori or Custom: custom
Extra Info: For avatar: any Nintendo character drinking beer
Same thing for sig pic but make it a different size with this word under the character "Liquor". Make both pics with a white backround and a black border

Paying 5-10k for both
Depends how good it is
Size:128x128
Description:Avatar
Tori or Custom:Custom
Extra Info:I want it to be a Ben Drowned's head, more or less like the one in the image
The price could be like 1k-2k
Last edited by SrCheetah; Sep 17, 2014 at 12:10 PM. Reason: forgot something