Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Rap Music video
Alright, my friend wanted me to edit/record his music video for his rap, so I did.

Don't worry about the rap, just rate the video and the effects, etc. Give me feedback because I plan on doing this more often:

Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 is what i use
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Too repetitive, pretty swag but the keyframing wasn't so smooth and the replays weren't very good.
Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
Too repetitive, pretty swag but the keyframing wasn't so smooth and the replays weren't very good.

About time someone understands the concept. Hey guys, if you think it's a joke than you don't know music video shooting and you obviously are clueless on anything I am doing. I'm getting paid $50-$150 for each video I do now. I just tell them where they want the clips, we record the music clips then I add in effects. See yourselves use Sony Vegas Pro and do what I do.

#Haters

big image

Last edited by Faint; May 5, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
to be fair that's what all my edits look like in vegas
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

to be clear, the art board is not toriprime and these shitposts are far from acceptable, deak has made it clear that he wants some opinions on his editing, not a plethora of trolls trying to be funny.

all shitposts have been deleted/infracted as will any following this post, thanks.
Perhaps make the vocals a bit louder in sv and try bass boosting it.
Video was quite...interesting. It fit so gj with that.
Also; never make an outro that long; was pointless. Cut it and make it shorter.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
where was this recorded in your basement?

you need to record in a less echoey room and as 2WC said make the audio louder

the overlay was retarded as fuck

you have it down in essence and if you can fix the stupid overlay itd be good I suppose