Toribash
Hey Tyler!

How are you mate?
Would you mind to give me some Cnc? Would be awesome to get some Cnc from a well known artist like you!! But notice it's drawn in 2h only. And still a bit messy in some areas.
I will send you a pm!

@ darker

Thank you mate! Yep I will keep it up from when Iam feel like and I have some free time.

@ all others
Thanks for the feedback! And I received a lot of requests for doing textures.
But please be noticed that I don't take any request since I don't have time to do them in an appropriate time and I don't want to give you wrong promises.
I hope you understand.

Have fun!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
heres your cnc ^^ sorry for the long delay..
first of all, its a pretty nice head.

ingame pics

but
as you can see in this ingame prev, the face is as far as i can see, nearly perfect, but 2 things are bothering me... the eyes, even if it looks awesome on the flat, ingame its just looking somewhere else.. as sicmo said, i would make them straight forward.
and the 2nd thing is the hair. those hairs come up out of nowhere.. on a robotic looking skin. same with the ears... maybe just my opinion, you could ad another line there and make them hairs coming out of it.
also they arent that good itself. too many lines in different directions. she has no long hair, she has many many short hairs ^^
also it just kinda reminds me on mrootz miser heads. but no worry theres a big difference to yours

P.S.:the face is very good, the eyes are very nice and the light effects are fitting as well.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
heres your cnc ^^ sorry for the long delay..
first of all, its a pretty nice head.

ingame pics

but
as you can see in this ingame prev, the face is as far as i can see, nearly perfect, but 2 things are bothering me... the eyes, even if it looks awesome on the flat, ingame its just looking somewhere else.. as sicmo said, i would make them straight forward.
and the 2nd thing is the hair. those hairs come up out of nowhere.. on a robotic looking skin. same with the ears... maybe just my opinion, you could ad another line there and make them hairs coming out of it.
also they arent that good itself. too many lines in different directions. she has no long hair, she has many many short hairs ^^
also it just kinda reminds me on mrootz miser heads. but no worry theres a big difference to yours

P.S.:the face is very good, the eyes are very nice and the light effects are fitting as well.

Thank you for the great CNC. Much appreciated! I agree on most of you points, as I know there are some areas that I could easlie fix like eyes and the rest you already mentioned. Well.. I think this was more just for fun for me so I didn't spend that much attention to the details.
I like that she is lokong to the side ;-) looks sexy for some reason in my opinion.
Just kidding.

Again it's an honor for me to receive CnC from you!
Thank you for that.
...call me "mobin"...[flip]