Ranking
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Why earthquake ? It seems dumb, I would rather teach him a ghost type move to get rid of dark type Pokemon.

Also, there's a pokemon tourney in my island and I don't have Sapphire or ruby (last gen) ;-;. In the tourney rules said no Blaziken with speed boost, any idea of why is this ?

The reason being was Speed Boost Blaziken with Mega Evolve was deemed op shortly after it was given to every player in X/Y for the release special giveaway. Apparently, it's too hard to figure out how to deal with Speed Boost on a physical sweeper.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
cuz it can be op af
are ubers allowed?

Everything but pokes with higher level than 50 and blaziken with speed boost

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The reason being was Speed Boost Blaziken with Mega Evolve was deemed op shortly after it was given to every player in X/Y for the release special giveaway. Apparently, it's too hard to figure out how to deal with Speed Boost on a physical sweeper.

Talonflame with gale wings and Brave bird = Bye bye blaziken
Wolololololo
Yeah but take into account Blazikens Coverage.

Access to two High Power Stab moves, Knock off, and Brave Bird as well.

The standard set is really rounded, and even without mega, Blaziken is a Speed Demon. If you run protect, then one protect and you're likely faster than the entire enemy team. Being forced to run Talonflame just to check Blaziken who has both power and speed is sort of ridiculous. Due to the lack of counters in the OU and UU metagame, it's ubers. It's also based on Usage. Which sorta sucks,
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So tonight I thought ''Damn, I need a full baton pass team to troll people'' and here it is... This might be one of my most annoying teams XD

Guy y u forfeit ;-;
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
Biberal random battle sweep minus the froslass http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ra...ttle-256560986

nice, but this guy wasnt really good he could have easily stopped you
Pidda's spirit animal
i know but i still swept him with a bibarel and thats what matters. I'm only this up tight about it because it was my first sweep
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Aug 8, 2015 at 04:56 PM.
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
i know but i still swept him with a bibarel and thats what matters. I'm only this up tight about it because it was my first sweep

It's ok, I remember the first time my Ninjask team worked and I swept him with a ninjask XD
Wolololololo
i think i never really swept someone .-.
atleast not his whole team (i think i nearly got it once .-. )
Pidda's spirit animal
Lol. Sweeping is easy. Just get a healing move and a ghost type move plus baton pass and protect.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15