Toribash
Original Post
Creating the missing servers again?
All the public servers that crashed should be created again?
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Don't worry it's not gone forever, just give it some time.

I remember how the servers that were crashed before and they took like 1 month to be created again
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=589637

No more monthly rank resets.
The first season is going to last for 3 months and will end on June 30th, 2017. No resets until then, even if you stay inactive for a few weeks and then come back.

No more public ranked rooms.
We all know the old ranking was a farm fest with some of the top players only fighting their friends who would lose on purpose. This would no longer be possible. All the public ranked rooms have been removed.

No more daily rank 1 rewards.
You spend half the day playing, get rank 1 and already dream of buying that new 3D item but then you login the next day and know that some Russian stole your prize because he played a bit more when it was the right time. Sounds bad, right? That's why we have removed the daily rewards - instead, the best players will get their prizes when the season is over.

The new matchmaking.
With the new system, the only way to rank up is to use the ranked mode in Matchmaking. We have made some significant updates to it in Toribash 5.12 thanks to your feedback.

I think that explains why they have been removed
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
None of the public rooms were ranked. Only a few 1k tournies and the official ranked servers. I think the servers crashed and they have to be created again