Toribash
I was just thinking, what if we used some of the clan bank to set up betting servers/tourneys/events? It'll advertise the clan name in-game and get some of us back in-game more regularly too, and we'll make some money of betting servers.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
I was just thinking, what if we used some of the clan bank to set up betting servers/tourneys/events? It'll advertise the clan name in-game and get some of us back in-game more regularly too, and we'll make some money of betting servers.

Love the idea Ruad. Events were kinda useless, since we pulled off one a few months ago(or a year? maybe) and failed coz nobody was willing to join in. Maybe tourneys and betting servers will work. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate much, coz i quit toribash in-game
-
Thanks Oscar, yeah events are really hard to make succesful. I could do it but it'd be at sporadic times I have no set times when the computer will be free for just me to use, because my family shares a computer. I'd be able to do them late at night some weeknights and Sundays from 9/10 pm - 1 am latest GMT 0.
Last edited by Ruadhan; Feb 3, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
10k is good. I wanna toy with it and i will put it back in the back afterwards
> Piratez