Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] can't activate textures
I can't activate like half of my textures. It says that the texture has been uploaded, but it stays white. What can i do about it?
Hello, Leanmarkie!

Are the texture files you're uploading corrupted? That was a problem for another user that I know.
Are you using Multi-texture, adding them all at once? they might have the wrong file name
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
nah, i used multi texture for a few of the textures but i'm trying to manually activate them and it won't work
do you mind sending through one of the texture files that won't upload so that i can try upload it my side and see if i have the same problem?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Some programs even though you save it as a tga or png it will not upload.

You have to open each individual texture in paint or gimp and resave it as tga with rle compression off, or png. Then try and upload them again

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Some programs even though you save it as a tga or png it will not upload.

You have to open each individual texture in paint or gimp and resave it as tga with rle compression off, or png. Then try and upload them again

if this was the case, would the texture still say it's been successfully uploaded?
yes, often it will say that and the texture will either show up blank, white, or black.

The only solution is to open the textures in a different program and resave them

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
yes, often it will say that and the texture will either show up blank, white, or black.

The only solution is to open the textures in a different program and resave them

this worked, thanks a bunch