ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash crash
Toribash keeps crashing whenever I enter the multiplayer menu, it just shuts off. I've tried to reinstall at least 5 times.
Re: Toribash crash
It the same for me. You have to press a server within 1 second if you don't want it to shut down.
To me the same. It's when it gets to the third server i think, because i managed to enter Demo Tae Kwon Doo.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Originally Posted by Andrecova
To me the same. It's when it gets to the third server i think, because i managed to enter Demo Tae Kwon Doo.

thats happening to me to it closes at the third.... I WANT TO PLAY BATTLE STAFF!

well....I will just go on my desktop.
Hi
Yea same. It's on the first sub server for me. I can get into the Demo servers so i'm guessing its just a bug. Hope it's sorted soon!
It's working again for me now.

Edited - It doesn't work again :P
i'm using v2.33 demo and i have the same issue. When clicking multiplayer and the server list is refreshing, it crashes / exits when reaching server 5 or 4, i have to be quick to enter one of the first servers before toribash closes.

i'm planning to buy this game coz its highly addictive, but not with this bug

i'm running toribash on WinXP, latest Microsoft Updates, GeForce7900GT, AMD 3800+ x2.
Just tested on some old Win2k system and there it works. Maybe some bad server?
For a solution user-side, remove the afflicted servers from your server list. That migh help.

Also, make sure to make a backup of the original server list.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
This happened to me for a day but now it's back to normal.
R.I.P. Billy Mays