Ranking
Original Post
ToriAgent Recruitment Drive

What is a ToriAgent?

ToriAgents provide general technical support and moderate the help section of the forums. They are active in #support and handle ingame reports.

As a ToriAgent, it's your job to be the judge on whether or not rules have been broken and what action should be taken. It is up to you to provide good judgement and make the right calls when dealing with a variety of reported cases.
You must be very knowledgeable about the game, the rules in general and any ongoing technical issues, as it is part of your job to help users solve them.

We ensure a fun and safe environment for the entire player base by dealing appropriately with users who are reported breaking the rules and helping support cases in a timely and efficient manner.

Teamwork is very important here.
You will have the rest of your team to help you out as well as the rest of the staff when you need assistance.

Who's allowed to apply?

Anyone can submit an application.

How do I apply?

First, we urge everyone to read this amazing tutorial, It'll give you a good idea of what we look for in an app. Please don't send an app that you've clearly put 0 effort in, as it will quickly result in a denial.

After reading and writing your application, submit it to any ToriAgent or Life.

Note: We accept applications by PM only. Applications sent via Discord will not be considered.

######

DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

######

You must submit your application by February 11th, 2022

Thank you and good luck!

Last edited by Life; Feb 3, 2022 at 02:57 PM.
R.I.P Static
Just a reminder that today is the last day to send your TA application!
-----
Recruitment closed. Thanks to everyone who applied! We will discuss the applications and once we have our final decision we will share them here.

Please be patient, this may take a few days.
Last edited by Life; Feb 12, 2022 at 02:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static
Congratulations Mist and Piss, you are our new Toriagent Trials!

Also welcome back to Tertywerty and Logimane as Full ToriAgents.

If your application was not accepted, don't worry, if the need arises we can reconsider some applications for future hires.

Thank you all, have a nice day!
R.I.P Static