Ranking
Guys, i found an old Anglo deck (swedish brand of playing cards) and after i worked with it i actually feel it's in very good quality, but still, fuck the bank for not letting me order any Bee decks.
oh well lol upp, till not long ago we werent able to get much stuff from out of the country cause it `was too good and the local companies cant compete with it´ so yeah lol

ayy kinda fixed the int again, it will be truly fixed by next week probably, I hope so tho;

such inactivity; idk is it easy to get stuff from other places where you live? I barely get stuff so I cant really tell but ppl from here are always complaining bout it;

idk I read the first Game Of Thrones book, it was quite good, and I started Dark Souls, ayy got till the second boss (and killed it) the games is quite challenging and fun, you should try it sometime
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
" is it easy to get stuff from other places where you live? "
here some shops complain about it too,at all its no,not easy to get things from other places,not everywhere that you will find an epic original thing that have been made somewhere long.

in the really i dont read much books,but i readed yesterday an "motivational book",it was about motivation for future jobs,and other stuff,kinda good.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
It's quite easy to get stuff from other countries, we have alot of stores with dedicated areas for that stuff. Alot of things from germany actually, but also from all around the globe, though it is pretty expensive. A double pack of reese's peanut butter cups cost like $3:50 here compared to about $1:10 in murica, where they're from.

Books? Yeah, i like books. Favourite books include:

The Barsoom Series, a trilogy written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the author of Tarzan about an american civil war officer that gets teleported to Mars. It's pretty cool.

Stardust, a book based on an old bed time story about a guy who falls in love with a "fallen star" and their adventure amongst all of the people hunting her.

The Bible, not the actual christian bible, but rather a book that has got the nickname of "The Bible" from pretty much all crooked gamblers and such folk; Erdnase.
ugh this inactivity, Ill guess I'll have to do this, those who dont post 24 hours after this post will get kicked for inactivity, yeah only way out I guess;

Like 2 pages ago we had a good regular activity damn, idk if this goes on the clan might die, if that happens Ill give back the tc from the bank to those who donated.
Steam
not sure what is happening,probably school life or other stuff,but damn,everyone haves a time to at least post something here :/
Well I have time to post and I am active on forums but I just don't feel like posting on our clan discussion, I just can't find topic. If I am not active enough, just do what you have to...
Last edited by Gruszex; Apr 2, 2016 at 07:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Man, i rwally hope that the clan doesn't die, i don't know why people aren't interested.

Well, i guess i'll have to post a story later to ease the pain, and Onsola, if you do decide to give the clan a final blow to it's head so that it's out of it's misery, please tell me so, so i may toast my non-alcoholic beverage to the few months i've had the privilege to join you in all of your feuds and discussions, and also for all fellow members.
Ok I've reached a conclusion: I have an idea to revive this; the 15th of this month all inactive ppl will get kicked from the clan and all ranks will be reset even mine. We will vote who will have each rank. I was thinking maybe getting a new clan name would help too, like starting from 0. If this didnt work then we could say that there is no hope left for the clan. The ranks would be the following ones:

• Leader: you know how it works
  • Co-Leader(might not be included): works as the leader when the leader is afk / helps to manage the clan
  • Council: help to manage the clan, work as a big ass moderation team, like eki and forums mods/ full mods but all toghether
  • Hoster(new rank): are in charge of hosting wars or events every week, can take tc from the bank for the events (events can be tourneys or in forums events) can manage minor issues in the forums
  • Toris: are members with high priority (those who stayed after the 15th and didnt get any rank)
  • Active Members: you know, can invite new members and can vote as everyone above them
  • Trials/Recruits: basically the same as now

I will let you tho to apply for Council or Hoster;
about the name change, we could vote on that, if someone comes up with a nice name dont hesitate to tell the rest so we can vote it;
votations will be held in the clan group

if this doesnt work I will get all the tc from the bank and apply for vibe then Ill stay as a lone ranger for the rest of my tb carreer

being serious, all help will be apreciated
Steam
This seems a good idea,but what if the inactive member just got inactive due to internet or even a pc problem and coudnt tell before?and the members that is already in inactive rank?
We shold wait more time to see if this can get back to active
-
If this die,we might make something new with the active members