Ranking
Agreeing with Jisse on some parts, not all tho, but the mod is fun, i like the route.

And for myself i actually enjoy the simpler mods like yours more than most over detailed ones tbh.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
who the fuck cares about realism this is toribash fuck that

toribash is overdramatizing from the first hampa kick you see

OVERDRAMATIZE WITH ME JISSE

Nice mod Matarika, don't let people tell you what to do just because they want it

BE

YOU

I'm playing this.
woah
Jisse is a legend, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. By the way, a lot of players care about realism, and they've been able to make awesome stuff. You should check it out.

On a personal note, I like the simple mods cause my computer is shit. I can't run the heavy, super detailed mods ;P But I'm sure most people don't have this issue.
Dude why are famous people so mean

You can't control a person over the internet, why the fuck do you want people to be your bitches because people like your internet things

Matarika isn't your bitch

Anyway again, a suggestion. (NOT A REALISM THING)

Maybe you should put objects like beach balls, or one of those bathroom stalls that some beaches have, so you can shove someone in there & kick it over

Please make more mods, I like to run around & shit
woah
The mod kinda looks like it was made too quickly. This doesn't mean it wouldn't be enjoyable to play in. It just isn't really be a mod that'd be aesthetically pleasing to look at in videos in my opinion.

Stairs not being placed correctly so it fully covers the area

How some blocks are placed

These gaps

i am a bird now - Lil B